I'm looking for a program...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabastianSmith

Solid State Member
I'm looking for a program that can calculate interest and the create a statement or invoice. Any ideas? Thanks, Sabastian.

Thanks for all the ideas. I suppose I'll try Quickbooks, as 'mikesgroovin' recommended since I would rather not use a spreedsheet. If Quickbooks doesn't work, I might have to get someone to write a program (thanks 'didi'). This if for a man who is in his late 70's and just needs a program as simple as possible so that he can calculate interest and print statments. If you have any ideas, please help me out. Thanks, Sabastian.

Quickbooks should work fine and even though it is alittle more expensive than other programs of the like, it's ease of use makes up for it.

why dont you go for Excel as didi & jaknlisa619 recommended.
you can do what you want without purshasing any prog.

petogaz-- the problem is that I don't have Excel. Even if I did, I would need it to print statements, reports, ect. Thanks for the suggestion though. Sabastian

Excel is pretty much the mainstay for that type of work. If you want a more banking-oriented application, go with something from Quicken, like the above-mentioned Quickbooks. The only problem with the Quick* stuff, is that you have to pay for updates. If you already have MS-Office, just go with Excel. It's powerful enough and you can write your own scripts to do all your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom