New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the amps it puts out and the wave or what ever it is called that will tell you how it really preforms

lol i kinda how how to read that stuff lol but some poeple said "Dont Trust unbrand power supplys they might be crap or not work" sence its a combo and it comes with the case + power supply lol

ya and another thing on one of the reviews this guys said this

"Pros: Looks Good, Strong and sturdy construction, very easy access to interior from both sides, fans well placed

Cons: Hopefully just a freak occurence, but the Power supply (my main reason for buying this unit) was DOA. Ruined my day.

Other Thoughts: This probably would have received a five egg rating if the PSU worked.." thats just kinda scared me....

and this is the supply
Power.jpg

I already told him not to use the power supply that comes with the case.

The only good Raidmax power supplies are of the Topower/Tagan models and those aren't sold with cases.

450 Watt FSP Fortron minimum.
Newegg.com - FSP Group SAGA+ 450R ATX12V 450W Power Supply 100 - 240 V NEMKO, TUV, CSA, IEC, UL, CE - Retail
There have been other power supplies suggested in this thread.

ya i cant do that becuase if i get the same case but 80$ and then the 44$ one its 616$ so ya heister who were u talking to? and i have to hurry lol i had to get off at 9:00pm and its 9:30 so i want to find one lol

Once again do not read reviews off the seller page. Read them from review websites..

And once again, DO NOT USE the power supply that comes with that raidmax case.

I KNOW BUT IF I GET URS AND GET THE SAME CASE!!! IT 616$!!!!!! lol

ok guys i gtg ill be on towmarrow so i hope u guys help me out then :) i glad i met u all and towmarrow my goal is to find a case and a power supply thats low price if u guys find any while im gone just post them ill look at them towmarrow

thx alot guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom