New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok were do i find these 500$ dell gaming computers and the pic i showed u all of that is 523$ just give me a link lol

???? so wat???

lol well a 500 dollar dell wont be on the lines of the system you built but you have to factor in monitor, key board, mouse, and windows and well your way over your budget... i would go with what your friends are saying and save like a grand up and then do it

look on my frist post im only spending 500$ on a new computer lol no more becuase i never get money lol and i already got monitar and stuff lol but ya i only have an hour to tell my mom what im doing if im getting it or no lol so ya

i got an hour left and i have to get off and like i said i can get another computer more than 500$ and i want it becuase it will at least play all the new games coming out like age of conan and **** this computer cant even touch those fuking games and it ****es me off i lag on l2 even when i am way pas the reqirements for the dam game. and my prosscer speed is only 2.80 i want like 3.0 or 3.3lol

well my friend he was the one who picked the stuff out in the frist post and he has the same grafics card and prosscer and he can play on medium and poeple posted screenshots in medium and still looks awsome lol

well you are not gonna want a micro board, you cant upgrade it. tell your friend not to pick bad parts.

why not ask for another day so we can properly help you ?

yea... that is true.. im just gonna be an advocate of saving your money and coming back when you have around a grand.. not only will you get more for your money when you come back you can get better quality components

well idk when im gunna get around a grand and if i do get a grand my mom wouldnt let me buy a computer with it thats for sure lol and noclue98 idk wat else can u guys help me with thats like all the stuff i can get with my buget.

i found a AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 65W Dual-Core Black Edition Processor for 100$ but would it work with all my other stuff like 500watt psu and motherboard and ram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom