A computer worth dying for??? i think so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. thats true. but still i wouldn't know what to do with it... i'd get so bored of it after i threw my life away to 24/7 gaming....

can you say crysis at very high with everything maxed on a 3000+ by 2650 resolution with 100+ fps

Sigh, they put a TT psu in there.
Which is ok, but I would much rather have a corsair or PC power and cooling run that thing.
Isn't the coolit a peltier cooler? I would much rather have phase so you can clock beyond 4 Ghz.
Oh and some corsair dominator RAM.

yeah, then* you could get some killer benchmarks. Then, you could game away on crazy 30in highest res. at ultra high.Yum

it very well could be true that its fake, but I doubt it. It seems like they would have to have it hooked up to a monitor so they could run benchmarks on it or something..

I want to know how those gx2's run in SLI. i wonder what %increase in performance they get

idk im not an advocate of sli... power hog ... heat generator for no where near the performance boost

if you can w/c your system, or you can cool it anyway, and have the money, why not? thats my opinion. I think I might go xfire this summer.. along with w.c. I cant wait :-D

true, but i dont think it is worth it unless your using the really high end cards.. b/c the boost/price can be beat by a better card that is overclocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom