PC Newb here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonestock

Solid State Member
Whats up all. My name is Will. I'm an American living in Japan. Im an ex-Air Force member. Im still here because of the family. My wife is Japanese and she didnt want to move to the states. Im a pc newb..LOL. I can build a pc but I dont understand everything that goes along with it. Thats why Im here....to learn. Most of the stuff I do know (not much) Ive learned from friends here and there. Since Im in the process of building a new machine, I thought I would join to get some advice/input on it as well.

Welcome Bonestock! - Nice to have you on-board. Hopefuly you'll pick up some things here.

Don't be afraid to ask!

Welcome to Tech Forums, Bonestock!

Like BuggVeyron said, don't hesitate to ask, and just shoot the questions.

Most of the bigger posters here started off the same as you, wanting to just learn more; myself included. Welcome to TF!

Thanks guys. Im glad to guys are willing to answer any questions I might have.

CVB724: I take it thats your system in your sig? How much did it cost you? I was looking at similar custom build systems here and they range from $3000 and up.

not asking question is 10x worse than asking a dumb one

but on an upbeat note Welcome to T.F!!

Thanks guys. Im glad to guys are willing to answer any questions I might have.

CVB724: I take it thats your system in your sig? How much did it cost you? I was looking at similar custom build systems here and they range from $3000 and up.

That build was probably a good 1600~1900 to put together I m guessing from the looks of it. Looks well worth every penny as well. I m an AMD at heart but even I have to agree that when it comes to Quads, Intels got AMD beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom