Looking for a good AM2+ board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up getting that DFI I posted a link to above...I am waiting for it to come from NewEgg...most likely on Thursday...anyway, so I am also returning my 9600 Phenom b.e. tomorrow for the 5000+ b.e.

My final 2 future mods are another 8800gts and the Phenom 9xxx...

all good choices, except only be expecting to run one nvidia card on that board, as it is only crossfire and not SLI.

I don't think there are any nForce Chipsets that even support AM2+ (aka Phenoms) right now

I think Tomshardware posted something about this... lemme check their site right now

I don't think there are any nForce Chipsets that even support AM2+ (aka Phenoms) right now

Well here's my question then...

Will there any be graphic loss since using ATI graphic chipset and an nvidia card?

From what I am reading on here, people are also saying that SLI isn't even worth it, correct?

From what I am reading on here, people are also saying that SLI isn't even worth it, correct?

It's worth having to SLI, if you play games on a monitor that's 24 inches or bigger. Any lower, and a single powerful graphics card such as one HD3870 X2, is fine.

It's worth having to SLI, if you play games on a monitor that's 24 inches or bigger. Any lower, and a single powerful graphics card such as one HD3870 X2, is fine.

Well I have 2 17's...I don't know if that matters, but anyway...

Anyone want an 8800GTS for $300? Only had it for a week now...LOL

crud, I forgot to mention that part
emotion-9.gif

but if you see like gaming FPS on super high resolutions, you really see that the extra 40% performance is actually worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom