Help me choose Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
people here will be more than willing to help, however we do need some information

1) budget (check)
2) carry over parts i.e. monitor, speakers, keyboards, mice, hard drives, operating systems ect.

Not much in carry over parts. I have a decent 22in monitor, could keep my key board and mouse, but that's about it...I have a windows xp disk, but might choose vista

ok great.. you wont wanna up to vista.. its a joke right now

also this means you can spend your budget on components rather than all of that other stuff

ok great.. you wont wanna up to vista.. its a joke right now

also this means you can spend your budget on components rather than all of that other stuff

Sounds good

So I have 2 questions

1) Are all thoes parts on the componant page that was linked compatible. Let's say under the budget-mid range section.

2) Where do I find a manual on how to connect thoes parts?

do us a favor and copy and past the components you are looking at in the guide here and we can tell you if they will work together

Will do in just a moment.

Let's say I ask tigerdirect to build it for me. They have these builds ready for configuration. Would this case/build not be suitable if I configure the following parts?

Systemax Venture VX3M Intel & genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium Build-to-Order Desktop PC: Intel DP35DP Motherboard & 3 Year On-Site Warranty at TigerDirect.com

Intel DP35DP ATX Motherboard w/Gigabit LAN

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz 8M Processor

2GB DDR2 PC6400 800MHz Dual Channel (1GB x 2)

500GB SATA Data Safe RAID 1 Mirror (500GB x 2)

GeForce 8800GT 512MB PCI-Express

Will do in just a moment.

Let's say I ask tigerdirect to build it for me. They have these builds ready for configuration. Would this case/build not be suitable if I configure the following parts?

Systemax Venture VX3M Intel & genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium Build-to-Order Desktop PC: Intel DP35DP Motherboard & 3 Year On-Site Warranty at TigerDirect.com

Intel DP35DP ATX Motherboard w/Gigabit LAN

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz 8M Processor

2GB DDR2 PC6400 800MHz Dual Channel (1GB x 2)

500GB SATA Data Safe RAID 1 Mirror (500GB x 2)

GeForce 8800GT 512MB PCI-Express

that come to around 1500 u can get those parts and build your pc urself for less

ur gonna want to get a gigybyte p35~ 125-150 depending
q6600-275
2gb pc2-6400 around 100 for some really good ram prolly less though
u can pick up a 8800gt for around 220 if you know where to look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom