e6750 & what motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that mobo dosent have onboard GFX... Only G33 and G31 have that, not P35.

I would get the e8400, and a samsung spinpoint 320GB hard drive.

Your setup is good and the board will oc w/ no problems. Get an arctic freezer. Cheap and reliable.

Edit: also you could get the E3110 which is in stock and is only 200 dollars and yes it's the same as the 8400 and get the Abit IP35-E

im working on my other computer and im looking to upgrade EVERYTHING!!!
i chose the e6750 but was wondering if that CPU is any good with overclocking...and also what is the best motherboard for this CPU

Well from my experience I manage to get my E6750 from (2.66GHz) to 3.44GHz this CPU can go higher but in my case there seems to be like an "strapping" of some sort because I can go no more higher than that not even 1MHz more and the memory too can't go more higher than (860MHz) and I'm using the G.Skill HZ DDR 800, but I heard sometime ago about a forum member here that this happened too to another guy with the same CPU and MOBO (GA-P35-DS3R).

Maybe its me I don't know but what I can tell you is I'm very happy with my purchase by the time this CPU was released back in July.

then by knowing what i have...what do you prefer i get that will give me equal or better quality that can fit my budget I'm aiming for?

Now I'm confused..should i just stick with the e6750 and hope for the best =]

or

start looking into other CPU/mobo that can fit my budget...?

ive also heard a lot of compliments about this setup so i'm hoping i don't turn out to be one of the 20 people who gets screwed with a defective setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom