Anandtech stuff: Albatron 9800GX2 Pictures and AMD 780G Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would look beautiful in a lian li case thats fo sho

I could so have a field day with this statement.

Well I am glad you are not. I just meant it looks plain and boring. I would look nice in a w/c pc, that was all black i think.

I dont know, it growing on me.

Meh, pictures. I WANT SPECS AND A BLASTED RELEASE DATE NVIDIA!

The reference card is at 600MHz GPU, 1500MHz shader and 1000MHz memory, and comes with 1GB RAM. The NVIDIA 9800GX2 officially launches later in March, so stay tuned.

First Look at nVidia Geforce 9800GX2!! - PCSTATS.com

I learned in the 8 series that buying the first wave doesn't worth it at least IMO, I'm going to wait until they release a equivalent of the 9 series "high end card" but with a cheaper price like the 8800GT and almost the same performance.

Anyway my GTX is just fine I really don't need to buy anything for my PC anymore I'm happy with it for at least until I can't play games the way I like anymore :).

First Look at nVidia Geforce 9800GX2!! - PCSTATS.com

I learned in the 8 series that buying the first wave doesn't worth it at least IMO, I'm going to wait until they release a equivalent of the 9 series "high end card" but with a cheaper price like the 8800GT and almost the same performance.

Anyway my GTX is just fine I really don't need to buy anything for my PC anymore I'm happy with it for at least until I can't play games the way I like anymore :).

I think i know what your saying...

I'm definatly waitng a long time to upgrade to 9 series... a VERY long time.... seeing the prices on these former high ends cards such as the 8800 gts g92 and the 8800 gtx in the $300 price range is making me drool. The 8800 GT 512 prices are very impressive also.

I can imagine the 9 series will continue on the same path.

I cant wait to see this pitted up against one of the new 4870s. maybe two in xfire on my x38 :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom