AMD Phenom 9600 Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ ^ ^ ...yeah, what he said.

Back on topic though...I called MicroCenter today and they said they are willing to refund me my money on the Phenom...I will be going back either tomorrow night or Thursday night and will be getting a 5000+ for the time being. Then when this crazy Phenom hits, im snatching it up like theres no tomorrow!!!! best believe that!!!!

So what your saying is your trying to be different at the cost of performance? Or your being a fanboy at the cost of performance? both?

brb, i'm gonna go have fun on my q6600 g0 playing some games without crashes and 40 fps decreases.

dude that was cold. TAKE THAT BACK U DARN FARRET!

If it wasnt true i wouldnt of said it. I dont want to be cold but I have to. Fanboy buying is just stupid imo. I think microsoft is more evil then Intel... yet u dont see me gaming on my mac or playing the limited amount of games there are for linux. Of course if more games were out for mac and linux, then i would consider it if there was an advantage... (probably would go for linux since open source ownz)

so far people are just getting a 5000+ Black Edition (which I started recommending first for the record :)) to hold them off until a B3 Phenom hits the market

yes yes you where, and i was second right after you i saw u mention them once and i was like they have them out allready looked em up and 5 minuts after you i was recomending them right along with ya lol, yes yes im sometimes a follower, because im not fast enuf.
the 9600 black edition will be fien push it to 3.0ghz tho u will ne happy enuf with it, all tho the intel is like 14% faster clock per clock.
alltho the new 9900 phenoms probably still wont be as fast as a q6600 or theyl just be on par at a higher clock to boot, the q9450 will be out by then and is allready faster then the q6600 clock for clock by liek 4% on average, and will oc much farther.

2 weeks for Yorkfield (non-EE)

Intel should get off their high thrones and release an Intel chip that doesn't cost 800+ with an unlocked multiplier

true

Performance : Intel > AMD

Good Cop: AMD > Intel :D

I want Phenom to win, not out of fanboyism though, but for all our sake

^ ^ ^ ...yeah, what he said.

Back on topic though...I called MicroCenter today and they said they are willing to refund me my money on the Phenom...I will be going back either tomorrow night or Thursday night and will be getting a 5000+ for the time being. Then when this crazy Phenom hits, im snatching it up like theres no tomorrow!!!! best believe that!!!!

I just read this and I all got to say is...

wow what mofo's!!

sell it on eBay or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom