Q9450?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you have a microcenter within driving distance, you can pick up a q6600 for 200 bucks right now.

Well when the updated conroe parts came out, the previous conroe parts received little to no price drop -- hence why an e e6550 costs around an e6300. My guess is that there won't be much of a price drop at all when penryn comes out. I'd just buy it, but if you don't mind waiting a week and spending another 50 or so dollars -- get the q9450.

I am planing to get the q6600 soon. Hopefully, and I am hoping it will go down in price when the q9450 comes out.

yeah, I wish these new ones all had 9x multi. I really dont like the lower multi....

yeah, I wish these new ones all had 9x multi. I really dont like the lower multi....

Thats how they make their money. The higher binned chips get the higher multis and the lower binned chips get the lower multis. Thats why its usually worth a bit more to get the higher end chips because they will overclock farther.

I thought that the 9450 had the 9x and the 9400 had the 8.5? maybe i am outta my mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom