Recommended PC Components

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Ali, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Ultra Products. "In fact, most household circuits can't even provide the AC power this unit would require in order to put out 2000W of DC power. But there's the always-inevitable questions of 'Do I have enough power?' or 'Does my power supply have enough juice where my high end components need it.' That is why we have put together this 2000W unit; as the end all of power supplies as far as DC output goes. With as much as 1800W available on the 12V alone, there should be no concern whatsoever that there is enough power available for quad core, quad GPU or large drive arrays."

wtf?!?! why would you sell a product if some people don't even have the ability to use it!!! and make it available to consumers!!>!>M!IO#U*(VD ILE

MY GOD!

thanks b1g for this :D

wtf?!?! why would you sell a product if some people don't even have the ability to use it!!! and make it available to consumers!!>!>M!IO#U*(VD ILE

MY GOD!

thanks b1g for this :D

They do this, just because they have the resources to. And they also have that, "Mine is bigger than your's" mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom