Just curious on pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dainius

In Runtime
I built this computer about a month ago and was curious what you experts would sell it for. Just trying to get an idea and I know its more of a personal preference but if I were to buy something closely related to this what would it run?

mobo: ASUS crosshair Am2 590

ram: crucial ballistix tracer 1gb ddr2 800X4

GPU: Evga 8800gt superclocked

Optical: Lite-on 20x dvd+r burner with lightscribe

Case: NZXT alpha black steel ATX mid tower case

cpu: AMD athlon 64 X2 6400

HArdrive: WD 7200 rpm 250 gb

Standard floppy drive

HSF: zalman( forgot which exact one) with artic silver 5

I think that pretty much sums it up. I cant get the exact part numbers due to I am at work but that gives a pretty good description for now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'd say around the $700-800 range. But no more than that.

I think you're better off parting them out, and selling them. You might make more that way.

Yea I was leaning towards the parting it out option. My friend was interested in buying it so I was debating to or not. Thanks for the help. And it cost about 900 before rebates.

If you are selling to tech geeks like us, expect less. If you are selling to the public, Joe User, you can get more.

The difference is that we know what it all is and what it is actually worth.

Joe Blow only sees pretty lights and, "OMG! It's faster than my old Packerd Bell! And it will play Halo!"

LOL Thats exactly what happened when my friend came over and saw it! too funny... well thanks for the opinions guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom