i think that not even god could help me with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you said you had the saphire 9800xt, try getting the name brand ATI and not the offshoot, just a suggestion, god knows your probably more than tired of changing out the parts.....also, try the omega drivers and maybe that will work......else you got a real "ghost"

Hey send the card to me!

;) eh, if my pc ain't work in less then 2 weeks you can get the whole one for free. Just pick it up in front of my house than. ^^

Where do you live? I swear, I fly round the world twice if anyone can solve that.

you said you had the saphire 9800xt, try getting the name brand ATI and not the offshoot, just a suggestion, god knows your probably more than tired of changing out the parts.....also, try the omega drivers and maybe that will work......else you got a real "ghost"[QUOTE/]

hmm, will give the omega drivers a try, despite I'm sick of changing drivers. The Sapphire was more expensive than the ATI rig at that time I think. Also my store would probably go crazy when I return the second card after 5 month.

the hell, I have friends actually with the exact same hardware config who have no problems at all. Is my city build on place with electrical interferences? "Wateradders".. ? This is not fair.. ;)
----------------
else you got a real "ghost"

My aunt has a lot of practice in medial contacts with gosts and that stuff. Will request a technical ghost who repairs my pc. :) .. eh, no, I better not deal with that.

----------

Something from the driver side. When I download the Intel AGP drivers for that chipset, I get a message with "incompatible hardware" what is not true, because in the ident program, the correct hardware shows up as written in the driver readme.

maybe I check out the ASUS site again.

thx.

U have already tried everything except one.
Maybe your area is not gettin a clean power supply.
Do U use any UPS or a stabilizer?

Do U use any UPS or a stabilizer?

hmm,, yeah good tought. I have a 6x supply with thunder protection plugged into one supply. Powercable of the PC has a seperate supply at the wall.

If this is the case, it must be "not clean" in the whol town. At least at two locations. Here and at the computer store.

I hardly believe that it could have something to do with the power supply. In TV for example, you need a "Abschlusswiederstand" to have the older frame cleaned and make space for the new one. This "wiederstand" is based on the neutral "ground" line. Someone told me this. You could probably transfer that logic to my computer. It must be a electric problem. Why should the gameport work on an other pc, but not on mine? Some milliamps could be enough or?
Any special supply hardware you could recommend.?

I will go for it tomorrow morning, also for thee CMOS clear.

What I have done today is flashing a new bios (there was a option to clear the cmos which i activated), intalled inf drivers and the gpu driver. Nothing so far. (no prob. I'm that down right now, no frustration could touch me)

greez..

You might want to try swapping your power supply. I had a problem with my Radeon 9800 pro. I had alot of screen corruption when I played a game or tried using Blender.

are you sure your chipset drivers are installed and that you have AGP 8x enabled and fast write OFF?? Also go through EVERY setting in your bios carefully and make sure everything looks okay. Try playing a diff game and see if it happens (might be the game). Try the omega drivers.

are you sure your chipset drivers are installed

if it worked when during the install process where it shows the status bar, my pc got a black screen and reboots? I tried it several times with the same habbit. But no fault showed up.

You might want to try swapping your power supply.
will try that.

and that you have AGP 8x enabled and fast write OFF?? Also go through EVERY setting in your bios carefully and make sure everything looks okay. Try playing a diff game and see if it happens (might be the game). Try the omega drivers.

I will go threw all settings again today clear the CMOS and load up the omega drivers.

I'm intended to make some shots of the IRQ settings in the BIOS and show you. Maybe you find something wrong.

thanks;)

Weird again!

Look at the secondary 9800XT. (There is a tv out or something like that for a second monitor.) It is recognised as PCI !!! Is that normal? Even though I've deactivated it normally.

hmm..:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom