black pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of them. Who manufactures them or where can you find them? I'll look into it... but in the meantime, what is your question?

it is an evga 680i that is completely water cooled from the factory..
and i was just wondering if anyone here has used one and has an opinion on it

Oh ok, yes I looked it up and actually found some other manufacturings with the same "Black Pearl" in the heading. Looks to be just a name given for a highly watercooled or otherwise cooled motherboard meant for extreme overclocking. As far as I can tell, it hasn't been released yet.

o it is out i know that for sure .. it has been out for a while now in europe .. i havent found any U.S. companies selling it.. it is like 300 british pounds.. so yea that is like 600 dollars or so

Ah, that may be why I haven't found it since I was only searching US sites. Well, I'm out of my place here then, so I'll let someone else try to help you out. Good luck =)

Agreed with Vaanish. $600 is way too much for a motherboard.

Some other good cheaper motherboards:

Abit IX38 Quad GT
Gigabyte X48-DQ6...Isn't out yet though.
DFI LP LT X38-T2R or DK version

o im not intrested in buying it... it is one of those things that kinda pointless unless you get the water cooled ram and video cards to go with it

hmmm... i know ive heard of black pearl watercooled video cards from evga... but not mobos... and the black pearl cards i heard were discontinued... apparently they were not made of pure copper and were corroding and ruining peoples cooling loops... so id be wary of anything with that name even...
and $600 for a mobo... *shakes head* XD - RK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom