Ram Quality Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it has mostly been covered (stating that I know I am almost repeating myself) what type of difference would I see using two of those to the current Kingston value ram (6400) and (5300)?

if you use them togeather (667mhz ram and 800mhz ram) you will notice your system bottle neck unless you alter the speeds of both of them to work togeather

but if you just get one or the other you should see a slight speed up

my rankings go

1)crucial ballistix
2)patriot
3)ocz
4)corsair
5)g.skil

crucial ballistix is the overclockers ram of choice at all the forums and sites that i go to.

At one time, G.Skill was the BEST you could get for there overclockability.... Never thought I would hear someone recomend Corsair over G.Skill...

At one time, G.Skill was the BEST you could get for there overclockability.... Never thought I would hear someone recomend Corsair over G.Skill...

THANK YOU... see, im not insane... G.Skill (imho) beats corsair, ocz, and patriot almost hands down... its on par with crucial just about, maybe not quite... but its better than all but the 'high performance' models of those other brands... haha :) - RK

eh... its one of the better upgrades you can make to a computer, methinks... gives one of the more noticeable speed boosts... i think he says slight in the sense that you wont reeeeally notice it, but itll be there :) - RK

yes thats what i mean, you only really notice it that much if say going from 512mb to 2gb or more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom