Windows 2004 media center

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as you select your parts carefully, and install them properly, you won't have any problems in the future. the members here including myself will definately help you in building a computer for you with the right parts.
just remember that its going to take a great deal of time, patience and learning.

i don't understand what you're talking about here however "Is this machine/comapny known for crappy parts?"

I mean I have had bad experiences with E-machines. Is HP known for bad products. Parts that go bad soon after you buy the machine? This computer has more features i am assuming then most computers so I do not want a computer that will break soon after I get it. This has happened with me and my e-machines. I would also build a machine but my dad won't let me. I will talk to him again and thank you for your help.

i would recommend getting a dell. however if u can build the machine and up to the challenge, i'll suggest doing just that. do not buy an emachine computer. they suck.

your welcome.

I see. I would like to build my own computer just for the fun of it, but my father would get involved or won't let me build the computer. If you were in my shoes, would you wait for a computer, might not be that good, or get that computer with media center?

It would be fun if you ignore all the cussing he does lol. And he just doesn't want me to do it apparently.

How old are u?... lol

I just built my first pc about 2 weeks ago... all went together without a prob lil slowdown with the SATA HD but other then that it was all pretty easy..

Like Xotix said you just need to spend time researching parts and you will end up saving a lot of money by building yourself

I am 14. I do know a lot about computers but then I am hesitent to build a computer because in my process of temprorarily adding a harddrive from my broken computer to another computer I broke the motherboard. I guess I just did do much work on it. 6 years old but still. I dont want to screw up again.

Good idea. I might do that, thank you, although I do not know if he will listen. I would mess around with my old computer but it is broken. The chip in the motherboard friend. The fan went out and then it fried.

It was e-machines though so I thought I had to get a entire new motherboard? And could I repaire the chip if it over heated.

what is that? And the only computer I have is a 6 year old emachiens where I believe that motherboard is shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom