Where can I get parts cheaper than newegg.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pain53

Baseband Member
Are local dealers usually cheaper?
Where can I get cheaper Products? Or is there any better place than newegg?

Good luck. But other then bidding on eBay I have not seen too much. You would have to go on Price Grabber or something like that to compare the best price, or just buying OEM saves some $$$.

check Slickdeals for the items you want, and buy from them

I haven't seen a Local dealer who sells stuff cheaper than Newegg

Not to mention, the best customer service. At least in my experience.

Club IT sometimes, has lower prices. Or at buy.com, some computer parts are hard to beat at the price. Like at buy.com, Corsair 520HX/$99.99/free shipping, compared to newegg's 520HX/$139.99/$8.68 shipping.

definitely what everyone else says:
Slickdeals/Fatwallet
Fry's Electronics (locally) (check the ads)
Pricegrabber - only certain vendors are listed on pricegrabber
Google - make sure if a place pops up, its legit

But generally newegg has the best prices.

definitely what everyone else says:
Slickdeals/Fatwallet
Fry's Electronics (locally) (check the ads)
Pricegrabber - only certain vendors are listed on pricegrabber
Google - make sure if a place pops up, its legit

But generally newegg has the best prices.

Another place to keep an eye on is [H]ard|Forum - Powered by vBulletin Check their hot deals section. They alot of times have exclusive deals given to them from the newegg webmaster, and kyle is pretty good about being able to get deals on hard to find parts.

keep an eye out for our own Hot Deals section, but there is a post requirement, so you can't view it though

Not to mention, the best customer service. At least in my experience.

very true... and sometimes... this alone makes it worth the pennies youd save buying anywhere else...
youre only better bets than newegg are gonna be sales/trading/used stuff, etc.... but these are risky and you kinda have to get lucky to find a really good deal...
also, from my experience... anywhere else, especially local dealers wont give you as good a price, nor will they have as good a selection... to quote their slogan:
"once you know, you newegg"
and now you know :)
haha - RK

w/ the constant deals they have, fast shipping, and almost always free or super cheap shipping, wide selection, and great prices, why would you go some where else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom