8800ultra's black pearl editions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with u on the money thing, how i wish i got $6000 without working to spend lol. Its just i get really annoyed when people say when your 15 u don't know anything (you didn't say that directly but basically thats what you were saying). But for the game thing the age restrictions are just stupid, i usually have a friend with me when i buy games so i just get them to pick it up.

qx9650, x38 board, and 2x 3870x2 are some of the things i emailed him coincidentally Gurusan.

Its just i get really annoyed when people say when your 15 u don't know anything (you didn't say that directly but basically thats what you were saying).

eh... i make no generalizations about 15 year olds... i know some very, very smart ones... just that your friend almost certainly isnt one of them, and will likely end up ill-prepared for the real world...
and that you should type slower... XD

But for the game thing the age restrictions are just stupid, i usually have a friend with me when i buy games so i just get them to pick it up.

defrauding the system... *tsk, tsk*... its there for a reason... we could get into a debate about the desensitization of children to violence and their dependance on video games starting at a younger and younger age... and its connection to aggression, ADHD, school shootings... stuff like that... but we wont... maybe a new thread for it? haha...

eh... im kinda just done with this thread... weve digressed so far away from the original topic its absurd... and not much progress is being made here... theoretical 'hyper-builds' for rich kids... just not my style... see yall around the forums... :] - RK

only kids that are metally unstable pull out guns in school because of video games, someone like and thousands of others are perfectly fine playing video games. you are correct about this thread , some one can close it.

Hehe, people here are just jealous.

If I were rich I wouldn't have a problem buying my kid a very expensive computer. I'd make him build it, though. ;)

But, I mean, come on, if you're pulling a couple hundred thousand a year in, where's the harm in spending $6k on a pc?

Nobody "needs" a gaming pc. Not that kid, not any of you, and not me. Its a luxury item. Everyone who has one is spoiled. Spoiled by parents, spoiled by a job, ect, ect, ect.

If he enjoys the $6k pc as much as any of you, then its just as much good to him, even if he can't use it as well as some. You all make these nasty comments, but every one of you would have loved to have been given a $6k pc at 13.

i just have the issue that its 6k on a computer and nobody should be able to spend 6k on a computer unless you worked for the money and you're sure thats what you want to do with your money. but if his parents are willing to shell out that much money then thats their decision and its not our place to try and say that its not right and to try and change their minds. we can certainly voice our opinion, but just keep it within reason. not calling anybody out or anything, just saying that it probably isn't going to get anyone anywhere...

You're both immature, quit arguing and talk about computers XDXD.

The one thing I do agree is a kid that young shouldnt be playing m rated games. It's people like him that're ruining it for adults. i.e. how an m rated game like age of conan is getting censored so it's better for children, that shouldn't be playing in the first place. But whatever, that's parental negligence, not my buisness. I say the parents should get a slap across the face.

/opinion voiced
/end

buuut anyway, just point out all the most expensive crap you see and buy two of everything. I 2nd the 2x 3870x2 crossfire idea. Or wait for 2 x 9800gx2's.

Just get him two 3870x2's.... that way you can get better motherboards... ie x38.

iv already decided to get him 2 2870x2's zed or 2 9800gx2's if they come out in time. i will be making a good bit of money off this build, i usually up the price for the system about 10%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom