Crysis settings?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KNiGHTMaRe89

In Runtime
Ok, so I finally have my new Alienware build ready and I have been running Crysis, I can't seem to find a setting I like....any recommenced settings with my current rig?

It looks ok, when I use the systmem defaults but I don't understand why it sets it to medium when I have the 8800gts and set AA to 4x. Can't I be running this game with everything maxed out with he card I have?

I am going to do a SLI setup very soon as well...

err i dont kow if anyones told you but there isnt a pc capable of running crysis at max settings with AA and high resolution and still having decent framerate, i would probably try all high settings and maybe turn of AA

Oh Crysis is possible on playing max settings, you just need 3 8800 ultras in 3 way sli, ive seen it done, very high resolution as well, i think the AA was on 2 though

okay so... did my post and another one get deleted outta this thread for some reason? does anyone remember by chance? i coulda sworn i posted something right after el_roberto... me and some guy with a japanese-sounding name... but theyre not there... anyone know if/why they were deleted?

or maybe it was another thread....
ive been sick, so ive been home and online posting all weekend... mightve gotten threads mixed up... but i dont think so... anyone remember? ty :) - RK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom