School....sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewser

In Runtime
I am so severely burnt out from school right now... Sooo over it at the moment that it's not even funny. So much stress and headaches, but what'ya gonna do?

Anyone else in Uni and just counting down the days of this semester?

School + Being poor + being stressed + no free time makes Drewser a dull boy...

i might be joining the military, and be a foot soldier or some sort of tehcnician i wana have a good resume, for when i get a job, im takign an aprentice ship with a cook at work to get a cooking degree then il have the military on my resume and what ever education theyl pay for and ontop of that il have what i wana learn, with the money ive made from the military, then il be done with school and have a very very apealing resume and makes lots of money!!!

I am so severely burnt out from school right now... Sooo over it at the moment that it's not even funny. So much stress and headaches, but what'ya gonna do?

Anyone else in Uni and just counting down the days of this semester?

School + Being poor + being stressed + no free time makes Drewser a dull boy...

Then I suggest you Get a Job, Leave home, Buy Your Own Food, Cook Your Own Meals and Pay Your Own Bills.
Putting up with school is really the high point of your life. It's all down hill after that.

True enough, Harper. Tru Nuf.

And I'm not eve quite at midterms right now and I already want to kill myself. I don't know how I'll put up with another 2-3 years of this but it's got to be done somehow some way so I can do what I want to with my life and not live paycheck to paycheck like my parents did (do). I don't like complaining about it, though. Whenever I start to I just think of how my mom got her Bachelor's working full time, raising 3 kids, and volunteering at church regularly. Our own Trotter, too, is a good example. I work full time and go to college full time as well but he's got a **** of a lot more on his plate than I do including a higher credit load and he manages. School is an investment so we've just got to buck up and keep plowing through it until we're done. It'll pay off in the end.

i love school lately, actually. i've had a lot to do with that and my internship, but i love it's all stuff i enjoy doing for the most part. i can't wait to get paid for this stuff.....

Then I suggest you Get a Job, Leave home, Buy Your Own Food, Cook Your Own Meals and Pay Your Own Bills.
Putting up with school is really the high point of your life. It's all down hill after that.

^true but i like being out of school and paying for my own ****, it gives you more of a sense of responsibility
i love it when i have to bust my *** to pay the bills i have it makes me really confident in myself

that how i used to be at school getting good grades but it died fast when nothing good came from it lol

alot of people on here say it goes downhill and i can see why they think that but to me its not downhill but uphill and inspiring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom