Please help me regarding a monitor purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
*still havent said what model/clocks you have... XD - RK

I have the 8800 768 mb its a good one, Bfg version. And I have in stalled the drivers. I just tested i t out on 1900 by 1200, and actually I think it might be running better than when I ran it on the lower resolution lol. does that make any sense? or is it my imagination?

okay, so a GTX... thats a solid card that should let you run some pretty high resolutions stable... but again, why so big a monitor?
and have you installed the latest drivers?
well, depends on what you mean by 'better'... of course it should look better... but as far as like, lag and stuff... prolly your imagination haha - RK

ive mentioned this to several others before ... more than likely its not your gxf card but more your monitor... older monitors have slow response times witch mean regardless of how much card power you put behind it, the picture will still be laggy

Nother wrong w/ the monitor your looking at. 1920x1200 gaming will be sick. You should check out the Hanns G 28" too. Its only $50 more at costco.

Therascalking he might want something larger for movies too.

Nother wrong w/ the monitor your looking at. 1920x1200 gaming will be sick. You should check out the Hanns G 28" too. Its only $50 more at costco.

Therascalking he might want something larger for movies too.

lol yeah I heard The Hanns G is nice, when you say gaming will be "sick" at 1920x1200, is that a good or bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom