help me find a keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose

Baseband Member
I'm looking for a slim, laptop style key keyboard. currently looking at the lycosa, by razer, but it's somewhat expensive, and i would like to find something cheaper. the fatal1ty keyboard has horrid reviews, so it's out, so i was wondering if someone here could help me. lights don't matter, blue is preffered, and basic keyboard functions, nothing special, i don't need macro keys or anythign else.

newegg search is your friend:

Slim Keyboards Listed on Newegg

what are you using it for? (not gaming, id assume) and whats your budget? thatll help narrow it down... :) - RK

(also, if youre looking into wireless, let me know... i use a Logitech DiNovo Edge keyboard... and its the best ive ever owned... or used for that matter... its pricey tho... just a thought :D)

Actually i've searched newegg and tiger,i thought i could find some good recommendations here. and i will be gaming, budget is 80$, but i'd like to spend less.

the creative has a horrid rating, and my friend has the saitek, i don't like it, thanks for trying tho lol

that new logitech g15 hands down...i was weary of buying it because ppl say its not as good as the old one...a friend of mine bought one and after using it for a few minutes, i just had to have one...

its got the lcd screen and the programmable keys and the cool orange lights...but you might have to relearn how to type since the keys are a little awkward at first...

i paired it with the g9 laser mouse and I am having a helluva time using them. i have been paying crysis with it (no crysis download for the lcd yet) but its amazing...doom3 is pretty good with it as well...world of warcraft etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom