*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

K heres my score, i think my overclock was unseccessfull because it wouldnt
pass orthos or prime95 in like 5 secounds, and i got the same amount of frames at the end of both cpu tests @ 3.0 and @ 4.4 idk why probably because it was unstable

can someone pm me if this shold be rite:
3dmark score @ 3.0GHZ = 12300
3dMark score @ 4.4GHZ = 12700

anyways

12,755 | RyanWhitell | E8400 @ 4.4GHz | HD3870 @ 850/1155 | Vista 32bitORB - World of Performance

looks fine, but your video card is letting you down some

yeah, cus i got a 12700 stock. and I went up to a 13700 at 4ghz..

probably because it was unstable ill try to stabalize it than see what happens, also what do you mean my video card is letting me down

yeah, could not have been stable. I mean, your stock is only 400 points lower. but then again, when you oc I dont know how much of a diff that 3870 might be holdin you back

hrmm i don't think its the video card.. i'd say its the cpu.. being a dualcore.... because ati cards seem to dominate in the 3dmark realm.... i know my 2900pro took 11k w/ an amd fx62 at just about stock...

hrmm i don't think its the video card.. i'd say its the cpu.. being a dualcore.... because ati cards seem to dominate in the 3dmark realm.... i know my 2900pro took 11k w/ an amd fx62 at just about stock...

it cant be being a dual core, because I got way higher on my OC. and I am not done yet, but still. I think it was unstable. really unstable.

i dunno... cuz i've seen people pulling 15k w/ a 2900pro and q6600.. and these 3870's are supposed to be "as good" and something like a 2000 point drop sounds about right from quad to dual?

yeah, but for him it isnt right. because I can get better scores. yeah the quad can get much much higher scores, but still. From him to me is a big jump, it shouldnt be.

Back
Top Bottom