3870x2 gets an update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this is a one time oportunity, and i can get the tattoo in two weeks next time i get payed. i allready have my first one i can wait for the second, alltho its gonna be hard because of rugby season.

the butt cheek is the most painfull place to get a tattoo on your entire body next is the bottom of your foot, my next tattoo is the canadian flag with kangaroos in the bars, and then im getting the foo figthers logo on one of my knees and then the rise against one on my other knee.then a big tribal on my back with all my siblings initials. tattoos dont hurt that much i got mine on my leg and it didnt hurt i was really dissapointed by the pain lol. anyway to stay on topic i dont think there is going to be any peformence diference in games.

Is that really wise? When your 50 your going to have rise against the machine and foo fighter tattoos on you. Its like when people get Yosemite Sam and the Tazmanian devil.

im getting rise against not rage against the machine there my 2 favorite bands of all times so i dont really care, and even if i dont like them when im old itl be a reminder of what kind of kid i was when i was young!! my dad has led zepelin and pink floyd and he still likes them, im always gonan like rise against and foo fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom