Ram Quality Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm... i would put it about on par, or maaaaaybe slightly behind crucial ballistix, but above the other two you listed... its some good stuff, believe me... one of the best reviewed RAM companies on newegg, if not the best... its the-overclocker's-RAM-of-choice haha... :) - RK

my rankings go

1)crucial ballistix
2)patriot
3)ocz
4)corsair
5)g.skil

crucial ballistix is the overclockers ram of choice at all the forums and sites that i go to.

I have the AMD 3600+ CPU which is said to be quite good for overclocking, not sure how much it is held back with the kingston value ram. I may also move this CPU to the new build and upgrade my CUP, wow, seven months with a new system and I am already upgrading.

Thanks for the help, I am looking into Crucial Ballistix, there is even a rebate, which I normally hate, since the overall price is good, I will think of the rebate as a bonus.

eh... i dont question its strength when compared to crucial... but... its better than almost all models of patriot, ocz, corsair, kingston, mushkin... i mean, almost everything... some of those companies have like high-performance models that might be slightly better, but on the whole...... - RK

yeah i get what you mean, i just prefer those brands over g.skill, for some reason it feels low quality, even though it isn't. well its really up to u what brand u get but crucial's are very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom