GeForce 9 series is here but disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget about dx10.1...you know dx11 is coming by the end of this year right???

No I did not know that Direct X 11 was coming at the end of the year. It is amazing that Direct X 10 is out and hardly no games take advantage of it and yet Direct X 11 is on the way.

dx11 might be comign otu but we won't see it in major use for a loooong time. You may as well just forget about it completely for a while.

i just dont like the whole vista part. cod4 took like a 20fps hit in vista.. so not worth it

if dx11 does come out at the end of this year it will be a while before there is any use for it, they are just starting to use dx10, anyways thats coming out pretty quick i doubt that there will be that much difference then from dx10.

if dx11 does come out at the end of this year it will be a while before there is any use for it, they are just starting to use dx10, anyways thats coming out pretty quick i doubt that there will be that much difference then from dx10.

there will be a huge difference, imo. Just look at DX9 n DX10 from Crysis, i see a big difference because i can notice the differ lightings n shades pretty well. There will be a big differ from DX10 n DX11, but i dont see DX11 happening until Windows 7 shows up.

obviously there was a bi dif from dx9 and 10 but if 11 comes out at the end of this year i doubt the diff will be like going from 9 to 10. thats my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom