Final Build! Any last Tweaks/Comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda wanna get everything from newegg. The Corsair goes for 139 on newegg...I love how its cheaper just when I order on monday I really dont want to order from like 10 different places. As for the TRUE I think I will go with it because I like my parts staying as cool as possible.

2 questions:

My Seagate HDD is OEM or w/e...what does that mean?

And the fan you suggested for the TRUE is 9.99 while when you go to order the TRUE it gives you 3 fan choices for $14.99 are they better fans?

edit: Accually I might go with that PSU from buy.com although I probably wont get free shipping all the way up here in ALASKA.. but thats a hefty price drop! thanks!

OEM means original equipment manufacturer. And when you buy an OEM product, it's just the product itself. No manuals or retail box. Don't worry though, because your motherboard if bought retail, should come with the necessary cables to connect your hard drive.

Depends on the specs of the fans, compared to the one I suggested. I don't think you would want to spend $15 for one fan, unless you want to of course. But I'm sure that $10 fan I suggested is well good enough for the TRUE.

If you are thinking of getting the Corsair 520HX from newegg, forget about it....because the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610W is cheaper at the egg, and a better quality PSU in my opinion.

Well I was trying to figure Buy.com and that whole site confuses me lol...and if the PC power and cooling PSU is a better quality I think it might just be my best bet for the future when I upgrade.

I wish we had a best buy or something so I could just buy the case here...because without the case I am only paying $60 for shipping...that means im paying another 100 for the antec just to get it here...thats a $200 dollar Antec 900...

Edit: The 250GB HDD just sold out...So I had to upgrade it to the Seagate 500GB 32MB cache! I took out the Case and now shipping is only 60 so I have a grand total of $1138 without a case, monitor, or the Heatsink

you could screw a case all together and use oil cooling....

then you wouldnt need a true either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom