Noob Looking 4 Some Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
that sounds like a pretty darn good build... good luck... :D
a final thought from me tho: i wouldnt waste money on a factory overclocked model, to be honest... cuz chances are good youll get bored and bump it up past what its already 'superclocked' to, so itll be pointless... unless its like mine and it has more memory for like $10 extra or something (on sale :D)... id take the extra money and use it for something else... just a thought :) - RK

Thanks for the input man. I was only going to buy the overclocked card because i dont know jack about overclocking but if its not that hard and safe to do then your right ill just save the money.

Thanks for the input man. I was only going to buy the overclocked card because i dont know jack about overclocking but if its not that hard and safe to do then your right ill just save the money.

that is pretty much exactly what i thought when i made my first build, and it turns out it is pretty easy... just download a program, then fiddle till you get your settings just right... save the cash and buy some extras or something...
youre welcome tho, and good luck :) - RK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom