Tech Forum CPU Benchmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, this program was a cool experiment and all but i just dont think it can be done with my tools. It was fun to make at least and thanks for helping out and testing. Its my birthday today so ill use this chance to swap projects to one i know im capable of creating.

Im making an online application that lets you submit your 3dmark06 results in as a text file, something like this: Zedman/Q6600/9600GT//13856

It will them send it off to the server and from their everyone can see a list of the top 100 scores and their rigs, of course you must also add a screenshot of the mark06 score.

Ive got a very early screenshot here:
SCREENSHOT-2.png

List of results in a list to the left and one add box, with your results and upload buttons etc to the right.

I also hope to make money off it at the final stage by getting a tech partner to signup to advertise on it. (Ill do it in a classy way as to not be annoying so dont worry.)

And yeah, i just thought it would be cool for Tech-Forum to have its own little app. (Its actually just a normal EXE with this other thing we have that lets you run the program from your browser. Cool yeah? lol.)

UPDATE:
SCREENSHOT-3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom