nzxt lexa blackline case!! very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that happens anyway's, and its not like im gona be buying peices over 3 months, i should have everything by the middle of march or so. yeah i really like it so far, i hooked up some power to the fans today to make sure they all work, there very quite compared to my pc fans right now.

ah, i should have my new pc sometime in march as well.. well not really new, but an upgrade... got rid of my q6600 and getting a qx6800 on ebay for something like 500-600 dollars :) ... i'm considering getting the 8800gts but i'm still not sure.. i think i'll just wait and hang on to my old 6800gs.. unless the 9 series get pushed back.... then i'll be forced to buy a 9600gt or something in that ballpark price... i can only go w/o games for so long!

very nice looking case, i looked at that one alot.. but the inside is nothing that fascinates me so i looked past it

I only like the exterior. Also another bad thing about buying piece by piece is if one of the parts are bad and you don't realize until you start to build it, and then you have to rma it.

Hey Nos, your not jumping on the wolfdale bandwagon? :)

no im gona be testing the stuff as it comes (well the stuff i can test) i will be getting the mobo, cpu, and ram in one shipment so that won't be a problem. the only thing that could be bad and i not realize it is the psu, but i'll take my chances.

why would you buy them in installments? just save up at once... unless you can use the parts in an existing computer while you wait

stock cases aren't usually something to comment on lol, not to mention empty stock cases, but nice case

I personally am a minimalist when it comes to case appearance, and NZXT cases are usually very ugly (IMO) with all those doors with adornments and such. Most of the cases I've seen from NZXT have really big ugly bezel covers.

what are you smoking, for one this isn't a stock case (stock case means bought with a prebuilt system), and this case look great.

Its just personal preference. You did ask what people thought of the case. I don't like nzxt cases at all. The only one I really like was the adamas

what are you smoking, for one this isn't a stock case (stock case means bought with a prebuilt system), and this case look great.

stock also refers to and is correlated with standard

thus you bought a standard case, its something that anyone can buy and/or use...

if you want me to be an *******, so be it

the case is terrible, what a horrible choice for a case... why is it all curvy like that?

oh and, maybe your PC will be built in a couple years! isn't it exciting? I love spending months and months getting a build off the ground while losing money because I'm too lazy to wait for sales and to save up the actual money needed to buy parts!

edit:

@ thirdshift, that case does look pretty nice, thats pretty much what I'd choose out of a case except for that front fan grill thing... clashes with the overall appearance imo

Yep, that case is fairly fugly, as are all NZXT cases. I also think that buying in instalments is pretty stupid and pointless.

lol, yeah i guess i did ask for opinions, well its either i buy it out (in groups) or i never get it. anyways i have decided to get most of the parts in the next shipment, everything except for the hdd, and the gpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom