e6750 & what motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edbtzy

Baseband Member
im working on my other computer and im looking to upgrade EVERYTHING!!!
i chose the e6750 but was wondering if that CPU is any good with overclocking...and also what is the best motherboard for this CPU

i would recommend a e8400, better overclocking ability with higher mutliplyer, higher stock speed and 45nm.

Good motherboads: ASUS, GIGABYTE, ABIT, p35 chipset boards.

with my price range i was thinking of staying with the e6750...

i have been hearing a lot of good things about this motherboard...GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS4...is there a similar but better board out there like this one?? or u think this is the best bet...im tryin not to spend more then 150-200 on a board

with the abit IP35 ive read it has a double boot issue...but other then that do you think thats a good motherboard to get for my e6750...im just looking for something that is reliable but at the same time performs good and good in OC'ing if i was to go into that area

i know this is kind of OFF TOPIC but i was also wondering which hd3850 i should get because on newegg they have all different types from different manufacturers...i was wonder which do u think is the best one to get...my price range is no more then 200 dollars so i was thinking of getting 512 if possible but i would like your suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom