new case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on cutting both top and side windows into my new case and painting it. I really like the look of the Coolermaster but I'm not sure if it would look good with paint and would probably be very hard to paint. I kind of like the simplicity of the Lian Li and it would be much easier to work with, but is more expensive.

lian li's usually are plain and not that as asthetically pleasing as other cases but they are extremely good quality and are usually meant for modding purposes. I think i would go with the coolmaster though even if it is harder to paint the blue lights are very cool and its my experiance that if u have good sides and/or top you usually will want a good front to complete the image

i didn't have 1 in mind. i just didn't like the one's u posted. give me a minute to look up one.

ok, found a couple.
1) - lian li pc-75b (the black looks better)
2) - lian li pc-v2000
3) - chieftec matrix ma-01sld (i love this one)
4) - koolance pc2-650bu (this 1 if u want liquid cooling)

ps. remeber these are my tastes, not your. #3 is my fav.

Since ur planning to do quite a bit of modding with this why dont u just get a cheap case ( < 50$ ) and go crazy with it. New windows, paint, uv's, and a cool front :D. If u dont want to do that, i would either go with a chieftec dragon or a similar antec case..... both very good quality with good prices. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom