step up program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sold one of my 7600gt's about a 4 months ago, i had 2 in sli, it is alot easier then having 2 8800gt's like your (sig). there small, don't produce alot of heat, don't have a power cord.

i sold one of my 7600gt's about a 4 months ago, i had 2 in sli, it is alot easier then having 2 8800gt's like your (sig). there small, don't produce alot of heat, don't have a power cord.

My cards are a step down had three gtx had to sell them to pay bills managed to get a great deal on my gts though so thought I could deal with that, ashame I did not do 3dmark when I had those in I wold have killed on my score....

i had to sell my 7600 (for only 70 but it wasn't worth much) to help pay for a ski trip in british colubia that i went on for school. the trip cost a total of 600 i paid 300.(my parents paid the rest).

man it sucks to sell your baby's to have to pay for other things.... I know it makes me sad, my computer (carmen) I hate to take things from her.....

To get back on topic some I am thinking of using the step up program on the 9000 series if I can, should be able to.

for the 9600gt, or are u waiting for the 9800's like most people. (don't worry about off topic, i started the thread hehe jk, STAY ON TOPIC lol)

im really hoping the 9800's will be out before i buy because then i can get one (or two) of them then if a version like what happened in the 8 series comes out i wont be stuck with the ones i buy i can just step up. you know what i mean. it kinda blows when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom