future gaming set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i wanna spend around 1200 and what i have in my sig is right at 1200... but now that i think of it a quad will last me long enough that updating my cpu will prob only happen when i update my mobo cpu and gpu so i guess its not that big of a deal

Thats a good budget since you can reuse your heatsink power supply and RAM.

So most definitly go with the Abit Quad GT or if you want bragging rights and the name, asus maximus formula.

hahah... what is in my sig is what i am ordering later this week or early next week so my budget is pretty much maxed at the moment

that build is costing you 1200, the one in my sig plus a few extras (case hdd's ect) are only costing me 1000, where are you getting your parts, sorry if you mentioned it before but i have dial up and don't wnt to load the other page again.

?!?, im shopping from ncix in canada which the prices are higher then armericas (quite a bit higher), i guess new egg isn't as great as i thought. maybe it has something to do with the strongh canadian doller.

yea the us dollar is kinda weak at the moment... your build comes a lil closer to 1300 here prob more... but new egg has really cheap shipping

yeah shipping where i live is rather exspensive, i ordered my nzxt lex blackline case its taken 5 days to get here and 30 bucks shipping (but that because of weight) it arived today but puralator called me up and decided to be jerks and not deliver to my house so i have to go out of my way to pick it up at there warehouse tomorrow. im gona post some pics once i get it.

yea... new egg is pretty sweet on the price side and on the shipping side its gonna cost me like 25 bucks to ship everything from them including a full tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom