ok e8400, what motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the price of the one suggested earlier and I ain't gonna overclock to the max. The other one saves me like 60 bucks, I don't know....

Remember, it's not just about overclocking to the max, the quad GT has at least one feature that other board suggested doesn't.

On board on/off, reset and clear CMOS buttons.
I haven't even attached the on/off and reset switches of my case because of this.
And the nicest part is that the clear CMOS Button is on the back I/O panel so you don't need to open your case.

Remember, it's not just about overclocking to the max, the quad GT has at least one feature that other board suggested doesn't.

On board on/off, reset and clear CMOS buttons.
I haven't even attached the on/off and reset switches of my case because of this.
And the nicest part is that the clear CMOS Button is on the back I/O panel so you don't need to open your case.

yeah, one of the greatest things ever. one thing I love so much about my maximus

ok, well i could all just go DFI LANPARTY DK P35-T2RS for like 140 what you think about that, for that price difference I almost am considering it. Especially since pci 2.0 prob won't matter until my cpu and motherboard are worthless anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom