GeForce 9 series is here but disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats my rig in process, which won't be done for about 1.5 months (keeps getting put off) thats why i pu 9800 if they come out in time. right now i have an amd 3200+ 1.8ghz,1gig ddr ram, 7600gt, mobo escapes me, think its a asus.the rest i can't remember off the top of my head and im not at my pc.

I DID HAVE

"my next rig " but i deleted it to use as little lines as possible (you know why)

the 9800gtx will be fairly good, i heard it will be 30% better performance then an ultra for aroun 450 -550, and thats a pretty good deal. i will prob just jump straight to it and not even get an 8 series card. man will the performance be a huge jump over my 7600gt. im SICK OF IT!!

Thats the 9800GX2, not the 9800GTX

and there are not any real 9 series cards out. I mean, I want to see the real gtx in action.

agreed, we have to wait untill there are some good reliable reviews out there instead of just speculating...as far as we know all the reviews we have read could have been bs.

hello? People? It's obvious that GPU-Z isnt fully compatible in reading the early sample 9800 GTX.

look at my HD 3870 x2, the specs r not even right! Take a look:

1251234141231.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom