i think that not even god could help me with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you check the IRQ's of your Devices? By the way, If you can, Take a Screen shot of how it looks when you play and see it.

He did try a different monitor but maybe the refresh rattings were the same.

I tried some different settings with alternate monitors also.

Its just everytime I come across a solution you have already changed out that part. For instance I would say a faulty AGP slot but you said you tried a different motherbaord. I read that your AGP voltage setting may be too high.

no more, I reset it to default. 0.5 i think .

He did try a different monitor but maybe the refresh rattings were the same. I'm researching for you right now and some people with that card have had problems with viewsonic monitors refresh settings. I'll keep digging.

thanks a lot guys.! my monitor is a FLATRON 995 PLUS CRT 19'.

thank you again.. I really apreciate your help .

Refresh ratings needs to be at 85 HZ. Atleast thats what I just read.

--------------
mhm, interesting. 85hz is my normal refresh rate when playing. when I force 100hz, the fps suck down totally.

hmm, yes, but I don't really have the knowledge to say whats ok. All I can say is that windows displays now conflicts with the IRQ's.

When I started the topic, I wanted to do a screenshot, but the screenshot looks OK at all.!! nothing spectacular .. not blurred, not "doubled" .. I would really like to show you, but its not possible at all in a standing picture.

...I'm sorry to make you life that hard. I unplugged everthing that is not required to boot the pc. Deinstalled fans, reinstalled fans... I even did a post in a other forum if a handymast has an influence. !!

oh man, I don't understand the world anymore. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom