I need monitor advice for Triple Head To-Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to purchase 3 monitors that are 1280 x 1024 to use with a Matrox Triple Head To-Go adapter and would like some advice from the group.

The only gaming monitors that I can find are wide screen and they will not do because of the adapters limits. I cannot excede 3840 x 1024.

I am looking for 19 inch 4:3 monitors in the 200 dollar price range that are fast enough to fly Microsoft FSX Flight Simulator without streaking.

Does anyone have experience with the 20 inch Westinghouse monitor that TigerDirect sells? 3 20inch screens would be much easier for these old eyes to use.:D

Thanks,

~~ Dale ~~

Thanks, that monitor looks like a winner.:D

I know that the TV looks good but I would still need 3 of them.

The Triple Head adapter gives you almost 180 degrees of vision spread over the 3 screens. Matrox says that the best my video card will do is drive 3840x1080. I have never seen a single monitor that would accept 3840x1080 and my monitors are all wide screens so I am going to have to buy 3 new monitors if I want that view.

Who would have thought that a little 60 dollar game could end up costing this much. Like my daddy always said, "there ain't no such thing as a free puppy". :laughing:

~~ Dale ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom