*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

get the 171.23...way better
i got my gts to 810 for a 3dmark run.
my score says it all!

Where are the 171.23 at? I looked at EVGA's and nVidia's site, but they weren't up for d/l that I saw.

You missed me I think so i'll post again

13407 | Drizzt5 | [*COLOR=Red]Q6600 G0 @ 3.0GHz[/COLOR*] | [*COLOR=SeaGreen]8800 GT 512 SLI @ 700/1000[/COLOR*] | XP 32bit [*URL="http://service.futuremark.com/resultComparison.action?compareResultId=5245714&compareResultType=14[/URL*]

I dont like SLI.

Where are the 171.23 at? I looked at EVGA's and nVidia's site, but they weren't up for d/l that I saw.

i just goggle'd it and downloaded them from here

Download Nvidia Forceware xp32 171.23 WHQL Driver for Win 2K/XP - Softpedia

i don't know if i liked these drivers or not. i got a few marks higher of 3dmark06 but i feel they are a little unstable, i have crashed during gameplay in bf2142, and css/tf2 while playing with them a couple of times. it kicked me to desktop and reset resolutions to like 640x400 or something and i got a driver stopped working, and could not restart error and had to reboot to get it up again. i like 169.28, i never had any problems with them at all. i think i am going to go back to them...

i just goggle'd it and downloaded them from here

Download Nvidia Forceware xp32 171.23 WHQL Driver for Win 2K/XP - Softpedia

i don't know if i liked these drivers or not. i got a few marks higher of 3dmark06 but i feel they are a little unstable, i have crashed during gameplay in bf2142, and css/tf2 while playing with them a couple of times. it kicked me to desktop and reset resolutions to like 640x400 or something and i got a driver stopped working, and could not restart error and had to reboot to get it up again. i like 169.28, i never had any problems with them at all. i think i am going to go back to them...

In vista? Those are xp/2k drivers :p

my mistake. i still haven't even gotten my vista to work correctly, display driver crashes every 2 seconds in game, and most games won't run so i gotta wait for sp1 and hope for the best.

these are the newest i found on guru3d from krazyq's link... 171.20

download from Guru3D.com

Back
Top Bottom