Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like ima have to call em up and wait for an hour on hold :(
Just hope you get someone on the other end you can understand. My last three calls for activation have been nightmares...

I think if you get those School ones (like the ones you get on School PC's) they don't need to be activated because they want them to stick with Windows :D

Just hope you get someone on the other end you can understand. My last three calls for activation have been nightmares...

well once whjen i called i didnt have to speak to a real person...i was talking to an automated person and it went really smooth!

I have yet to have a single automated session work. Once the internet activation fails, I know the automated phone one will, too.

what do you do when neither the online activation and automated phone activation both don't work?

hmm, my reactivation worked fine...understood them well...but dang that india outsourcing, lol
I had to reactivate because customizing my mobo bios bootscreen is enough to do it...and I asked him if I fiddled with it again would I have to call...yes I would
I like fiddling with it...home photos of me and wife and family as bootscreen, loves it. Love Intel, and Microsoft! :D

nice post count 1234 :)

I'm going to wait until I get a Geforce 9 series video card and sp1 to activate again so I don't have to do it too many times

M$ ****** me over again!! I just got this update thing from M$ and all of a sudden i reboot it asks me to reactivate and all of a sudden my key is in use on another computer WTF? This is legit windows vista btw

looks like ima have to call em up and wait for an hour on hold :(

ya my last day is tomorrow to activate Windows, so im gonna call all day after school (after 6pm) or im screwed!

hmm, my reactivation worked fine...understood them well...but dang that india outsourcing, lol
I had to reactivate because customizing my mobo bios bootscreen is enough to do it...and I asked him if I fiddled with it again would I have to call...yes I would
I like fiddling with it...home photos of me and wife and family as bootscreen, loves it. Love Intel, and Microsoft! :D

i just flashed my BIOS from 1.1 to 1.3, that must of did it n i have 1 day(s) left. I thought it was a bug or something, guess not.

what happens if i dont activate Windows Vista Ulimate?

Yes flashing your BIOS will cause Windows to force you to reactivate. As it sees that as a change in mobo even though it was just a flash.

If you dont reactivate it. You will get Restricted mode in Vista. Basicaly you wont be able to do anything with it then. Wont be able to modify any files or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom