i think that not even god could help me with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have it narrowed down to the Video Card. I think this because you have tried different pc components. Have you tried a different video card in your machine? That would be my next step. If that works then you know its your card conflicting with something. Do a search on ATI's website.

yeah, I did.

I installed a GF4 ti. But it was not really better. Horrible stutters and "unflowent" scenery smiliar to 9800XT.

I have contacted ati support once, and I was actually pi*** off, because they gave me one link to their support search site with some arogant comments to it. I would say ok, but I had looked into the support pages before and did all the stuff mentioned.

So we know it has nothing to do with the Card it's all in the bios or some part conflicting. How good are you with computers? Do you know the odds and inns with bios?

hmm, I have been on computers for as long as 6 years. No special knowlege, but I got some basics over the years. ;)

The Bios settings (ram timings in special) have been changed by one of the technics at my store. Resultet in nothing. I, for myself changed the agp vcore once, aperture size,... and lots of other things except the irq's which I havent touched yet.

Any special things to look at in the bios. ?

This is a hard problem. I think something in your setup isn't compatible. Since you've pretty much replaced everything. I have no idea what though...Wow.

Did you try a different monitor?

He did try a different monitor but maybe the refresh rattings were the same. I'm researching for you right now and some people with that card have had problems with viewsonic monitors refresh settings. I'll keep digging.

Its just everytime I come across a solution you have already changed out that part. For instance I would say a faulty AGP slot but you said you tried a different motherbaord. I read that your AGP voltage setting may be too high.

I dont want to re-read all what you have done with ur pc but have you updated the bios?
yes.

This is a hard problem. I think something in your setup isn't compatible.

yeah, but what could it be? the seagte harddisks? I have even bought a second new one to test it. but no chance. bought infineon ram instead of samsung, different PSU, different Board... just everthing.

Since you've pretty much replaced everything. I have no idea what though...Wow.
yeah, I do not even bother anymore... this is weird.

Did you try a different monitor?
not only one...

I will buy a "metal line" which I will conect to the tower at one side and at a waterpipe on the other. Maybe its something with the neutral power. but very unprobably eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom