the different temps i get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
Here is a pic of all the different temps I am reading. REMEMBER these are IDLE temps. BIOS reads the same as the ASUS probe temps. Is my arctic freezer 7 pro possible seated bad? Does my case have bad cooling? OR DOES INTEL NEED TO RELEASE A PATCH TO FIX THIS?!!?!?!?! (yes) BIOS is up to date.

Pic of all the temps: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/Braz989/manytemps.jpg

Pic of case setup (120mm in front and back, rly bad fan on the side, PCI exhaust fan in a PCI slot): http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/Braz989/DSC01198.jpg

I PROMISE I will stop posting temp threads when my problem is resolved! thanks in advanced fellow techies!

Weird, try turning your computer off when you go to bed and then turn it on during the morning. Once the computer boots, look at the temperature and see if its that high. My temperature readings from Everest are pretty accurate, so not sure which one to trust on this one.

i read in tons of places that the sensors are off. Mine read like that as well. but with a 4.5ghz oc, it only ran 10C hotter. so... idk

WHOA motherboard HS is VERY VERY VERY HOT to the touch!!! burned my **** finger! should i put that fan that goes on the heatsink on? it came with the motherboard, buy said for watercooling only... also, i had my pc case in a very tiny space before. I pulled it out, stuck a fan on the side of it blowing directly inside. CPU went from 44c to 39c, Mobo went from 36c to 31c... i think ill keep my PC out on the carpet.

LOL, another temp thread. I think you've tried every program in the world. There was a link somewhere about the sensors not reading right.

OK WELL ILL STOP PSOSTING NOW lol. 1 of the clips on my AF7 pro wasnt down all the way... re seated it and put the north bridge fan on the heatsink. CPU is reading 38c, mobo is reading 32c(asus probe II) so im happy. ill stop posting about temps now! just if anyone finds a fix for the e8400 for everest or speedfan or core temp or ANYTHING send me a PM!, thanks!

WHOA motherboard HS is VERY VERY VERY HOT to the touch!!! burned my **** finger! should i put that fan that goes on the heatsink on? it came with the motherboard, buy said for watercooling only... also, i had my pc case in a very tiny space before. I pulled it out, stuck a fan on the side of it blowing directly inside. CPU went from 44c to 39c, Mobo went from 36c to 31c... i think ill keep my PC out on the carpet.

Isn't that how you **** up your mother board? Cause then it'll be one little nice static shock and your whole system is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom