Wher is the best place to sell Custom built computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dual 7950gx2's does not constitute quad sli.

And the gigabyte super board that did fit quad nvidia video cards was never released to the general public and needed custom drivers to even function. Not to mention the fact that the performance was utter crap.

http://www.pc-erfahrung.de/fileadmin/Grafikchips/geforce-7950-gx2-quad-sli.png

I only see one sli connector which means each card only renders 1/2 the screen.

In order for quad sli to be true each card needs to render 1/4 of the screen. In order to do so, it needs to have its own dedicated pci-e slot preferably of the 16x flavor.

That simple enough for you to comprehend?
And if you look at the link you posted they even say quad in quotations because it isn't actually quad sli.

I only see one sli connector which means each card only renders 1/2 the screen.

In order for quad sli to be true each card needs to render 1/4 of the screen. In order to do so, it needs to have its own dedicated pci-e slot preferably of the 16x flavor.

That simple enough for you to comprehend?
And if you look at the link you posted they even say quad in quotations because it isn't actually quad sli.

Yea Thanks for including that stupid picture listen, first of all yes Quad SLI has been achieved and second of all is a Q6600 Single Core because it is all confined to a single chip? x2's have two GPU's SLI has two GPU's SLI x2's have four GPUs thus Quad Core Graphics

If you can buy parts really cheaply, then use Ebay. Buying parts from Newegg (essentially retail) and then trying to inflate the value of the system dose not work on Ebay. There are a million White Box gaming systems that sell from large volume vendors that sell for a lot less than you can build them. The best chioce is to become a distributor for a specific product, buy that product in volume and sell them for 10% or so under retail. I would love to do that but I rufuse to borrow the 100K to get going and I certainly don't have that mula layin' around the house (I don't sell crack :). You have to have money to make money or go into debt (which is cool if you have a long range business plan). IMO, of course.

do eBay

What you should get to sell a Core 2 Duo e8400 (or trick somebody by getting a q6600 say its 2.4ghzx4 [oc it to 3.0ghz and say its a 12ghz CPU, also I know this isn't true]), and OC it to 4.0ghz, that should make the sell, don't forget a flashy case and LED's that also makes the sell appeal to the clueless

thats what i always did when i sold computers a year ago (sold a total of 7) i had a really nice looking case and lots of lights,uv reactive paint, uv reactive zip ties for the wires, and led fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom