Wher is the best place to sell Custom built computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pain53

Baseband Member
Like the name says, where do you guys recommend selling custom computers for the most profit and fastest selling? Should I go eBay? Or craigslist? Any ideas would be great!

Thanks

You can either sell it as a whole, or part it out. Parting out can sometimes be faster, especially if you post 'em on forums rather than eBay.

I think he means buying the parts off Newegg, throwing it together. Then OC'ing it to make the clueless amazed....

Really is a good idea if you have $700 laying around.

I would have to say ebay also.

You mean like that "40GHz+" computer that was on ebay for a while, that we made fun of? haha...

Actually not like that one.. it was a Skulltrail mobo, with "4 overclocked quads totaling over 40GHz" lol. Oh, and it apparently had quad-SLI.

Protip: the Skulltrail isn't released yet, not to mention a few months ago when this happened.

AHAHHAHA not to mention that quad sli is non existent at the moment... if it exists it is under heavy gaurd... plus very few mobos can take 4 graphics cards to begin with

Like several people mentioned before, this is a pretty high risk thing to get into.

Parts depreciate so quickly that if you dont sell it in a short period of time, youll end up taking a loss on it.

Your much better off building to order.

AHAHHAHA not to mention that quad sli is non existent at the moment... if it exists it is under heavy gaurd... plus very few mobos can take 4 graphics cards to begin with

You are wrong quad sli exists with two known nvidea cards, and just about any mobo thats nforce supports quad
and the new 9800 gx or w/e will also b quad sli compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom