Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
not exactly

the gddr3 256mb's beat out the gddr2 512mb's

it sucks but its true

Yeah I know, but what do I care, I'll be getting the new 9600GT series before long. Not that its a great card or anything, but it'll be able to handle whatever I can throw at it (which really isn't that much). Still though I can run Crysis on medium-high (with mixed settings) unlike the 256mb ones. So that extra 256mb of ram doesn't go to waste.

Interesting the HD 2600XT is also 512MB at GDDR3 and still rated lower then my 512MB GDDR2.

Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100218L Radeon HD 2600XT 512MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Retail

wait I dont get it why is the HD 3870 x2 now at the top? If your considering crossfire, why not consider SLI as well?

not to nitpick...but it does implement crossfire internally, but it's effectively 1 GPU as it fits into 1 slot :)

I'm not saying its not Crossfire Compatible, but Gabb was thinking its two HD3870's but I'm trying to say I'm talking about the Dual GPU one :D

I'm not saying its not Crossfire Compatible, but Gabb was thinking its two HD3870's but I'm trying to say I'm talking about the Dual GPU one :D

the 3870X2 is a a great card but horrible to crossfire.

so many people have gone through problems and plus the performance benifit is barely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom