I Did It!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Actually, the possible destruction of the card had me rethinking life and considering ditching the whole computer enthusiast & gamer lifestyle, pursuing a life of inner peace and heightened athleticism. I was about to engage in a life-changing experience where I was to become physically empowered and mentally at ease with the workings of the world and Universe. I would've excelled academically and brought my intellectual awareness to a whole new level.

but now with my GTS back, I can plop my butt down for hours on end beveling into the primitive gratification of playing TF2, CoD4, Crysis and the likes. :p

heh, i can waste hours playing games like SC and Crysis and still get full marks in all my exams without revising.....

theres no reason why athleticism and enthusiast-lifesyle cant co-exist either - im a brown belt at ninjitsu and im about 2 grades from being a black belt...and i spend more time than anything else on my pc xD

as for inner peace, im afraid that enthusiast-lifestyle and inner peace are incompatible :p

^Actually, the possible destruction of the card had me rethinking life and considering ditching the whole computer enthusiast & gamer lifestyle, pursuing a life of inner peace and heightened athleticism. I was about to engage in a life-changing experience where I was to become physically empowered and mentally at ease with the workings of the world and Universe. I would've excelled academically and brought my intellectual awareness to a whole new level.

but now with my GTS back, I can plop my butt down for hours on end beveling into the primitive gratification of playing TF2, CoD4, Crysis and the likes. :p

You know something? Its really scary how alike we are.

haha, I was using macro mode on the camera, I guess I didn't zoom in enough..

before I used the camera with macro mode on it, I was using a cheapy 1.5MP camera with a magnifying glass for macro XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom