Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinrichisgod

In Runtime
Okay I am in desperate need of cpu temp drops and have decided that I need to do some wiremanagement. My Raidmax Scorpio 868 case sort of has an empty side ( on the other side of the motherboard) that is just a big empty space...Is there any way I can utilize this area to manage my tangled up wires?!

Also, I was curious as to whether or not I could use plastic sleeving. It seems that my case would recieve better airflow, but Im not sure if plastic sleeving would be safe inside the case...

If you can take off both side panels, you can route almost all your power supply cables behind the ptherboard. And yes plastic sleeving is safe to use.

here's 2 pics of my pc with the plastic sleeving - Before the wires were all bundled up right in front of my intake fan on my plexis glass. But I still don't know what to do with those molex connectors of my fans, they just look a little scattered around at the bottom...any suggestions???

Also Im still curious about the round IDE cables...Are they just the exact same as the ribbon ones, just round? Tell me what you think and give me some suggestions please! thanks

where are the pics that you mentioned??

the rounded cables are the same as the ribbon, just that they use less space = more airflow = cooler temperatures. and they just look better.

lol I hope that works..... I was also wondering about fan size and this might be a stupid question so hold on tight...Are 120mm fans the same size as 80mm fans? LIke will they fit in the same space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom