Some 9800GTX Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merkwürdigliebe;1318819 said:
Somehow I think ATI will make a bigger jump and take the lead

unless, if the 9800GX2 has the same SLI efficiency that the 9600GT does, then we'll be in for quite a ride I think, especially with quad-sli

*Sits in the corner with his single sad 8600GT*
*Contemplates suicide*

Who's NVIDIA tryin to fool?

GPUZ_Exp.jpg
gpusd6.png

I can only hope that maybe GPU-Z is getting confused over some of the details and mistaking it for an 8800GTS...

If anything, I can flash it to read as a 9800GTX and sell it off at a profit guilt-free to someone in the mainstream market, knowing that I'm pretty much selling the same thing hardware-wise and invest in something tastier, like a 4000 series card ;)

Did you not notice that for the "9800gtx" one it shows the default clock speeds something where yours do differ.

In other words, 9800GTX is just like 8800GTS 512MB with 3-way SLI support and slightly higher stock speeds

If it cost the same as the current 8800GTS 512 then it won't be a bad deal

might as well just pick up a used g92 though ....

that's what I did :D Going to vmod it for hopefully 900+ under air. Should be mighty quick....

might as well just pick up a used g92 though ....

that's what I did :D Going to vmod it for hopefully 900+ under air. Should be mighty quick....

Thats what I did to :)

except mines a 8800gt but what ever still good. Or even the 8800gs which is only $125 on newegg with a 4gb flash card.

I wonder what these are going to cost...

hopefully not much, considering they dont look to promising. I hpe the 4000 series of ati isnt much... i want two

ricanflow- nah man, ati 4xxx series ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom