CD- Copying Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadMan789

Baseband Member
Can someone plz tell me a really good program to use to backup cds. I used CloneCD to copy GTA 4 Vice City and NFS Hot Pursuit 2 all the files got transferred over but when i go to start the game it doesnt do anything, but when i put in the Real disk it works i got these 2 games to work with a Fixed EXE and no-cd loader but now i want to backup my warcraft 3 ROC and all The Sims cd's I tryed Blindwrite but it gives me an error 50 secs into writing the image to the cd. I have also tryed CDRwin it didnt work... I need a program that will backup a protected game cd so it will work on my comp... PLZ HELP!:confused:

alcohol 120% should do the trick.
why don't you just get cracks for each game and burn them on the cd along with the game.

When eber i am reading how to by-pass protections I read things like " to bypass securom *new* CloneCD will work when the right settings are configured and stuff like that

DeadMan789, if you're using CloneCD, have you tried burning w/ the correct profile loaded?

And what the heck is up with that siggy man, tone it down... dude, have some consideration for people on dial-up.

The profile is the part where is says stuff like "Audio CD" "Data CD" "Game CD" "Multimedia Audio CD" or "Protected PC Game", click the one that applies and then click next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom